14 January 2006

two evils

Friday the 13th and the full moon.

Two things I generally pay little attention to. Sure, I'll pretend like it affects my life in some way/shape/form. Separately.

Together, they pack a powerful, damaging punch.

Here's the list:
-fell down (not just a stumble, but WIPED OUT!) twice. In my house.
-accidentally kicked the radio. hard. there was blood.
-was unable to turn my head to the left, or even suggest the left as a viable directional option.
-discovered a crack in my windshield.
-was pulled over because the officer thought my exhaust might have a leak. he then discovered that i don't have insurance or an inspection sticker. was ticketed, might lose my license...yar. (we were coming back from cumberland farms, having just picked up our dinner.)

I didn't know about the full moon until 6:00 last night. If I had, I would've called out sick, and stayed home, wrapped tightly in a blanket, curled up in the fetal position in the darkest corner of the attic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANNIE!!!
yikes on the pulled over thing- yuck-
i stayed in and nothing of interest happened- my apartment magically got cleaner and we caught up on a little sleep- follow my model of friday the 13th activity-